Unilever Top Sellers Competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all Traders (Spaza Store Owners) in South Africa.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is not open to anyone under the age of 18.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- This promotional competition is open from 23 July 2018 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 23rd October 2018 and is run in conjunction with the Unilever Top Sellers Campaign.
- To enter participants will be required to enter by the USSD code *120*15405# and follow the prompts and complete the entry process.
- Participants stand a chance to win one of five hampers (Unilever Product Voucher or Unilever Top Seller Products) worth R2000, per month.
- Any Prize not taken up for any reason within 24 hours of notification will be forfeited.
- Winner will be selected by means of a random draw.
- Winner will be required to provide a copy of their identity document and sign an acknowledgement document.
- Winner prize will be sent by the Promoter. Winner will be required to provide the Promoter’s agency ‘Liquorice Africa’ their address for the prize to be delivered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected.
- No applications from agents, third parties, or organised groups.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner as well as the messages of the winner.
- Only one entry will be allowed per Trader. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple cell numbers or other tactics to enter or vote will be disqualified.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition.
- All entrants in this Competition release Unilever from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in the competition.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation.
- Traders who do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents. Participants agree to abide by the rules and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.