Unilever South Africa has relaunched the popular Unilever Deals as a Cash Back or Cash Off rewards and loyalty platform with a new name – Wuhu Deals! The new name, Wuhu, is that natural exclamation that consumers make when they know they have acquired a great bargain – and that’s what you will find on the platform – whether it is cash discounts or rewards like complimentary products, movie tickets, fast food vouchers, data or airtime.
How Does It Work?
Step 1: Browse
Visit Wuhu Deals and select your nearest retailer to browse deals on offer www.wuhu.co.za
Step 2: Add
Found a deal you love? Click on the ‘Get this deal’ button to add it to your basket.
Step 3: Save
- Click on the VIEW MY BASKET button to check your DEALS before you get your coupon code.
- Your one-time coupon code is sent to your cellphone using our FREE SMS service
- Present your coupon code at the till point and follow the cashiers instructions to redeem your mobile coupon
- You will need to be signed up and logged in to add coupons to your basket and get your coupon code
- Your coupon code can only be used once, thereafter it will become invalid. You can get a new one for the remaining products in your basket by visiting your basket online and requesting a new code.
- If you encounter any problems in store, ask to speak to a manager. Otherwise you can chat to us on our Facebook page Wuhu Deals (https://www.facebook.com/wuhudeals)
Since inception, the platform has realised significant return on investment for unilever brands, and earned numerous awards while building up the number of retailers to include checkers, shoprite, pick n pay, dischem and spar. The platform has also built nearly 700,000 subscribers that are returning on a monthly basis to get their favourite deals.Lunga Ngcime, Digital Marketing Lead: Unilever Africa