Future Leaders Programme
Ignite The Leader In You
How will you change the world? What impact will you make? How will you lead into the future?
Youth have always proven to be powerful catalysts for change. No matter what it is that you are passionate about, you can discover the Power of U. Bring your purpose to life through the work that you do at Unilever, allowing you to impact real change in your community and beyond. Join us and lead for a better business and a better world.
Through the Unilever Future Leader programme you will:
- Be empowered to make a positive impact, by bringing your purpose into action.
- Be a force for good. Unleash your curiosity and pioneering spirit to make our business win and grow.
- Meet diverse but like minded indiviuals. Bring your real self to work, where we combine our differences to achieve greater things.
- Develop into your best self. Through training, mentorship, and other career development opportunities you have the ability to craft a flexible – and global – career.
Outline of the programme:
- 2-4 years of accelerated development
- Leading and being a part of purposeful work
- Diverse roles and experiences
- Multiple rotations in and across functions
- High visibility to senior leadership
- Non-traditional learning experiences
- Global exposure
- A personalised development journey
- A dedicated senior career sponsor to help guide you as you craft your career
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor's degree (any field or discipline will be considered)
Your personalised development journey:
As a part of the UFLP you will be assigned a dedicated director level career sponsor who will guide and mentor you throughout the program. You will work with your career sponsor to craft your goals for your career and map out the experiences required to achieve them. These experiences will include:
- Functional critical experiences in your specialisation function
- Flexible goals to create value through business, sustainability, and leadership impact
- International experiences working in multi-national teams through virtual global projects or international placements.
- An entrepreneurial challenge to build your leadership skills and agile thinking
- Masterclasses to develop your business acumen and broaden your view of business
Your journey will also include various non-traditional developmental experiences including:
- Talent swaps with strategic partner companies
- Working with NGO partners to be a force for good
- Exciting sustainability projects for a better world
- Short term, fast paced projects working with flexible cross-functional teams