Sunlight Lead Gen Terms and Conditions
1 December to 31 December 2022
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa Proprietary Limited (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051; Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- This promotional competition is open from 01 December 2022 and ends at 12 am (midnight) on 31 December 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will need to answer survey questions
- Participants must enter their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, and or email address, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
- Prizes include:
a. We will have 15 winners, each winner will receive a year’s supply of Sunlight 5in1 automatic dishwashing tablets.
- Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- Prize: 15 winners, winners will each receive a year’s supply of Sunlight 5in1 automatic dishwashing tablets for the competition period.
- The Winners will be required to provide their name, ID number, copy of their identity document, and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw on the 7th of December 2022 and will be notified telephonically where the Winners will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize Winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited, and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
Delivery of Prize
- The Prize will be emailed to the winner. The Winner will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid cellular number and email address to enable delivery.
- The Promoter will arrange for delivery of the Prize to the Winner’s email/cellphone number at the date agreed by the parties. The Promoter shall endeavor to deliver the Prize to the Winner within three (3) months of notifying the Winner however the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delay in the delivery of the Prize.
- A copy of these rules can be found at the link required where Ts and Cs will be found throughout the period of the competition.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to require documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 months will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect, or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer, or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups, or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mails, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051; Att: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers, or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising from or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant that the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.