How Does It Work?
Step 1: Browse
Lunga Ngcime, Digital Marketing Lead: Unilever Africa.
“Since inception, the platform has realised significant return on investment for unilever brands, and earned numerous awards while building up the number of retailers to include checkers, shoprite, pick n pay, dischem and spar. The platform has also built nearly 700,000 subscribers that are returning on a monthly basis to get their favourite deals.”
- Visit Wuhu Deals and select your nearest retailer to browse deals on offer www.wuhu.co.za
Step 2: Add
- Found a deal you love? Click on the ‘Get this deal’ button to add it to your basket.
Step 3: Save
- Click on the VIEW MY BASKET button to check your DEALS before you get your coupon code.
- Your one-time coupon code is sent to your cellphone using our FREE SMS service
- Present your coupon code at the till point and follow the cashiers instructions to redeem your mobile coupon
- You will need to be signed up and logged in to add coupons to your basket and get your coupon code
- Your coupon code can only be used once, thereafter it will become invalid. You can get a new one for the remaining products in your basket by visiting your basket online and requesting a new code.
- If you encounter any problems in store, ask to speak to a manager. Otherwise you can chat to us on our Facebook page Wuhu Deals (https://www.facebook.com/wuhudeals)