Confidence to handle whatever the day has in store.
Shield is a South African deodorant brand for men and women, offering a range of anti-perspirants and deodorants with formulations that last up to 48 hours. It was developed in 1908 by an Australian pharmacist and his wife and its products include aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks and creams. Shield is also sold as Rexona, Sure and Degree around the world.
Shield deodorant was originally created in Australia by a pharmacist and his wife in 1900. Since then, its advanced technology has led the way. The undisputed market leader in the deodorants category, Shield has a proud history of being the first to introduce new benefits into the market.
The brand continues to provide superior products and with the release of a world first; Shield MotionSenseTM technology. Shield has become the first deodorant brand globally to release a product that releases fragrance triggered by movement - the more you move, the more it works. Shield has redefined what it means to be protected.
Shield, it won’t let you down.
- World's largest deodorant in sales and market shares
- The world’s first anti-perspirant* activated by movement. *
- Designed with unique microcapsules that respond to movement
- Proven superior protection from wetness and odour
- Number one position across more than half the world
- Proprietary body-responsive technology
- Protection against wetness and odour
Contact Unilever about Shield
If you have any questions or comments about Shield, please visit our contact page.