How to Enter
Purchase the Domestos Multipurpose Bleach Spray
Upload a picture of the product being used in your home to your social media with the #sprayitsafe.
- We will draw 5 winners each Wednesday during the competition duration
- There will be 75 weekly winners in total!
- Each of these lucky winners will receive the follow:
- 1x Domestos Thick Bleach
- 1x Domestos Multipurpose Spray
- 1x Pack of Domestos Wipes
- 1x pack of Domestos toilet blocks
- 1x Domestos Cap
- The grand winner will be drawn in the first week of July, after entry to the competition has closed.
- The grand winner will win the following:
- A designer retro kettle
- A 55’ smart full LED TV
- A Stainless steel microwave
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa Proprietary Limited (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identi-ty document.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indi-rectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who ap-proves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Pro-moter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- This promotional competition is open from 17 March 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 30 June 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. To enter, participants will be required to
- Purchase the Domestos Multipurpose Bleach Spray.
- Upload an image of the product in your home to either Instagram or Facebook and include the following hashtag #SprayItSafe. Once the image has been uploaded you will stand a chance to win weekly prizes as well as the grand prize.
9. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact de-tails, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
10. Weekly Prizes as well as a grand prize will be drawn as follows:
- Weekly Prizes
- A total of 5 winners will be drawn weekly throughout the competition period
- Weekly winners will be drawn each Wednesday commencing 24 March 2021.
- Weekly winners will receive a Domestos Hamper containing:
- 1x Domestos Thick Bleach
- 1x Domestos Multipurpose Spray
- 1x Pack of Domestos Wipes
- 1x Pack of Domestos Toilet Blocks
- Grand Winner
- The grand winner will be selected from all entries during the competition pe-riod
- The grand winner will be selected after the competition has closed.
- The grand winner will receive the following prize to the value of R20,000
- 1x 55inch Smart Television
- 1x Stainless Steel Microwave
- 1x Designer Retro Kettle
11. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
12. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
13. Weekly Prizes
- 5 winners will be selected every Wednesday commencing 24 March for the during of the competition period.
- Weekly prizes will be distributed within 2 weeks of each draw.
14. Grand Winner
- The grand winner will be selected within 2 weeks of the ending.
15. The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
16. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified telephonically where the Winners will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
Delivery Of Prize
17. The Prize includes delivery and the Winner will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid day time delivery address to enable delivery.
18. The Promoter will arrange for delivery of the Prize to a major city within South Africa that is clos-est to the Winner’s residence at a place, date and time agreed by the parties. The Promoter shall endeavour to deliver the Prize to the Winner within three (3) months of notifying the Winner however the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delay in the delivery of the Prize.
19. The winners will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms.
20. A copy of these rules can be found at https://www.unilever.co.za/news/news-and-features/2020/domestos-survey-terms-and-conditions.html throughout the period of the compe-tition.
21. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 months will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
22. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
23. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
24. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be ac-cepted as proof of receipt.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
26. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically gener-ated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
27. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to en-ter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, vot-ing software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
28. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Pro-moter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
30. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immedi-ately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
31. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to pro-cure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
32. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employ-ees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or oth-erwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Win-ner.
33. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competi-tion rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Face-book and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
36. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or in-fringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a cam-paign designed for mass audience entertainment.
38. Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.